- B.S. in Biology & Animal Science, Summa Cum Laude (Rutgers University)
- Veterinary Medical Doctor (University of Pennsylvania, Class of 2020)
- Former Teaching Associate for Organic Chemistry (Rutgers University)
- Former Teaching Associate for General Biochemistry (Rutgers University)
My experiences as a high school geometry tutor and as a teaching associate/ private tutor for General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Biochemistry at the college level have had a huge impact on how I teach in both a group and individual setting. I realize the importance of finding a way to explain abstract and confusing concepts in a much more relatable way to my students. Presenting science and math in a manageable, entertaining and less-confusing way is what I aim to do. My goal is to make my sessions both productive and fun, while instilling the necessary skills to tackle the task at hand. I hope to inspire my students to pursue whatever it is they desire and to assure them of the possibilities that await them beyond this stage of life. I am a hard-working and determined teacher and am available to my students outside of our sessions through phone and e-mail.
Tutoring Areas of Expertise
- Middle School, High School, College
- 6-12: Math, Science, Study Skills, Organizational skills, Standardized Test Prep
- High School: Biology, Chemistry, Algebra I, Algebra II
- College: Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry
Hobbies & Fun Fact(s)
I love working out, cooking, and baking. As a soon-to-be veterinarian, I enjoy spending much of my free time with my kitten (Moo). I also love hiking, exploring museums, and spending time with family and friends. I am currently working as a research specialist at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine with the goal of curing Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy across species lines.