- B.A. in Biology (University of Delaware)
- Post Baccalaureate Pre-Clinical Program for Communication Disorders (University of Massachusetts)
- Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology (Kean University)
- Other licenses and certifications:
- State of New Jersey Speech-Language Pathologist License
- State of New Jersey Speech-Language Specialist Certification
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
I enjoy working with children of all ages. During therapy sessions I motivate my students through fun activities and tons of positive reinforcement to encourage them to accomplish their goals.
Tutoring Areas of Expertise
- Speech/Language evaluation and therapy with children from early intervention/preschool through middle school ages in the home, private settings, and primarily in schools.
- Extensive experience providing therapy for articulation, fluency, as well as receptive, expressive, and pragmatic language disorders. Other responsibilities include case management, IEP writing and CST meeting participation.
Hobbies & Fun Fact(s)
In my free time I enjoy playing with my daughter and spending time with my family.